Best volunteers needed!
Become a volunteer during the 12th Film Music Festival in Krakow!
Do you want to participate in preparing one of the biggest Krakow music festivals and join the team that has been creating it for years?Do you want to gain experience in the music and festival industry that will benefit your future professional career?
Are you open, responsible, available, independent, do you speak foreign languages and do you want to develop your interests?
The Krakow Festival Office is looking for volunteers to co-create the 12th edition of the Film Music Festival, which will be held in Krakow on 14-19 May 2019!
How you can help us:
- Act as an administrator for invited artists and special guests.
- Become an administrator for foreign journalists.
- Help in serving workshops, discussion panels and accompanying events.
- Help the audience and auditorium service employees.
- Support social media activities and press office’s work.
- Help in reporting team’s activities.
- Service the Festival Centre and other festival locations.
What we offer in return:
- Accreditation for the whole event and accompanying events.
- A certificate on completing volunteer activity.
- Contacts with experts in the field of film music.
- Access to practical knowledge regarding creation of Krakow’s flag events.
- Unforgettable experience!
How to apply?
We are in touch!